Includes a FREE downloadable bilingual electronic dictionary!
Roberta Martignon-Burgholte and Dr. Andreas Cyffka, Editorial Manager - All books by this author
Barron’s Bilingual Dictionaries - All books in this series
This book features 100,000 entries with translations, and makes an ideal reference book for schools, libraries, businesses, and the home bookshelf. Yet its manageable size and reasonable price also makes it a practical learning tool for students taking a Italian language course. It features:
This all-inclusive dictionary also features full-color atlas-style maps, a concise grammar guide, a regular verb conjugation list, and many more language learning aids. Here is a complete and up-to-date bilingual dictionary for libraries, schools, and the home. It can also serve as a helpful take-along book for international travelers.
- Two full-length sections: English to Italian and Italian to English
- American-style English translations of all Italian entries
- Headwords printed in a second color for easy reference with translations, parts of speech, and pronunciation guide printed in black
- Exemplary phrases using headwords in standard contexts
- Separate bilingual lists for numerals, phonetics symbols, abbreviations, and geographical names
- Free downloadable bilingual electronic dictionary available for downloading on your PC, the Kindle e-reader, and nearly all PDAs and smartphones
Paperback / 1312 Pages / 5 13/32 x 8 9/32 / 2007