5 Lively Sections for Toddlers on the Move
Illustrated by Katie Saunders - All books by this author
This imaginatively designed and illustrated book is for parents and toddlers to enjoy together. Each of its six sections offers Mom and Dad a different approach to the quality time they spend with their child.
There are appealing, child-friendly color illustrations on every page. (Ages 2–5)
- Toddler World illustrates familiar images around the house
sofa, window, potty, bathtub, and the like
and encourages the child to point at every picture and say the word.
- Toddler on the Move illustrates many family places parents and children might visit, from the nearby supermarket to a trip to the country. Parents can use these pictures as starting point for a guessing game.
- Toddler Playtime illustrates the local park, the nursery, and similar places, introducing action words. Kids can mimic actions from the illustrations and increase their vocabulary.
- Toddler Learning introduces little boys and girls to concepts dealing with colors, numbers, shapes, the seasons, and other aspects of nature.
- Toddler Story Time presents five beloved children’s tales, briefly told, for parents to read aloud: Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, The Three Little Pigs, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
- Toddler Quiz presents a fun game and an opportunity for parents to reinforce all the details their child has learned.
Hardcover w/padded cover / 50 Pages / 10 3/4 x 10 3/4 / 2012