Books by Category:
Lawrence S. Leff, M.S. - All books by this author
This workbook’s fifth edition reflects questions and question types appearing on the most recent tests.
Here is intensive preparation for the SAT’s all-important Math section, and a valuable learning tool for college-bound students who need extra help in math and feel the need to raise their math scores.
- Hundreds of math questions in both multiple-choice and grid-in formats with worked out solutions
- Math strategies to help test-takers approach and correctly answer question types that might be unfamiliar to them
- All questions answered and explained
Table of Contents:
- Part I: Learning About The New Sat Math
Knowing What You’re Up Against
Math Strategies You Need to Know
- Part Ii: Reviewing Key Math Skills And Concets
Arithmetic Skills and Concepts
Geometric Concepts and Reasoning
Special Problem Types
Algebra II Methods
- Part Iii: Taking Practice Tests
Practice Tests 1 and 2
Appendix Quick Review of Key Math Facts
GREAT NEWS! Barrons has a test prep
Website for the SAT I exams! You can take complete SAT I practice tests, select questions from either the Math or Verbal sections, or concentrate on particular question types. When you are finished, you'll get immediate feedback, including answers to all SAT I questions with full explanations. Instant results pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses and let you know where you need to practice most. Head on over to BarronsTestPrep.com to start scoring big on the SAT I exam today!
Paperback / 512 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2012