Sharon Weiner Green, M.A., and Ira K. Wolf, Ph.D. - All books by this author
This newly revised and updated manual gives you a test overview plus test-taking advice and a timetable for a typical computer-based GRE test. Added features include
The enclosed CD-ROM presents two additional full-length computer-based GREs with all questions answered and explained and automatic scoring.
- A diagnostic test with an answer key and answer explanations
- A verbal reasoning review with practice questions in sentence completion and reading comprehension
- An analytical writing review with scoring guidelines and practice exercises
- A quantitative reasoning review that includes general math strategies, discrete quantitative questions, quantitative comparison questions, and data interpretation questions
- Two full-length model GRE tests with answer keys and answer explanations.
BONUS ONLINE FREE GRE COURSE:
With purchase of Barron’s GRE manual, you also get FREE access to Barron’s Online GRE Course. When you go online with Barron’s, you get:
- A diagnostic test to establish your skill profile
- A GRE personalized study plan based on your skill profile and designed to help you focus your time and energy for productive study
- Online video lessons with solutions to help you master difficult concepts
- A GRE skill report to monitor your progress
- Additional practice questions to help you optimize your score
About The Authors:
Sharon Weiner Green, M.A., is a former Instructor in English, Merritt College, Oakland, California.
Ira K. Wolf, Ph.D. is a former Teacher of Mathematics, Benjamin N. Cardozo High School, Bayside, NY
Paperback w/CD-ROM / 480 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2013