Allyson J. Weseley Ed.D., and Robert McEntarffer - All books by this author
This updated manual offers detailed preparation for the AP Psychology exam and includes:
The included CD-ROM presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.
- Updated content and test questions based on the most recent version of the AP Psychology course objectives
- Three full-length examsone diagnostic test and two full-length practice tests
- All test questions answered and explained
- A review of all AP test topics, including research methods, the biological basis of behavior, sensation and perception, states of consciousness, learning, cognition, personality, and treatment of disorders
- An abnormal psychology chapter completely overhauled to reflect the latest changes to the DSM
- Fifteen additional multiple-choice practice questions for each unit with explained answers
- An analysis of the test’s essay section with a sample annotated essay
BONUS! An exclusive online exam included with the purchase of the book or the book with CD-ROM!
Paperback w/CD-ROM / 408 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2014